Monday, June 7, 2010

Preschool Graduation



My oldest daughter graduated from Preschool.
I was very proud of myself for not crying and drowning the audience with my tears. Of course, I did spend the day before the graduation a total wreck! I cried from the time I woke up to the time I went to bed!
It's not that I'm sad she's graduating. In fact, I'm very proud of her and everything she does! She is an awesome kid! I don't know why I couldn't stop boo-hooing.
I'm glad she's getting older and learning new things and having new adventures! And she's still young enough that I can experience some of those things with her. I guess it's just the thought that she's not a baby anymore and that those moments of holding her in my arms are going to be fewer and fewer. But until the day she pushes me away and says,"Mom, You're embarrassing me!", I'm going to hold her and love her with all that I have!
I'm very proud of you, Mary Grace! And I love you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment