Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Let Your Fingers Do The Walking...




I don't know about you, but at our house, we get a lot of phone books! No one needs this many phone books. So we send them out to the recycling

This year I wanted to make some use of them, so I cut them up and made paper beads from the yellow pages. It was a lot of fun! Mary Grace made some of her own too!

I added some glass beads on tiger tail beading wire to make this 48" necklace. This is so cool! You can wear it long or wrap it round twice or even three times for a choker.

I sealed the beads for added strength and shine but I would not suggest getting them wet - they are still paper!


I made a matching three strand bracelet and earrings too!


Check them out on my etsy!
www.etsy.com/shop/marmidesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment