Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SPRING FEVER






OK, I must have spring fever. The weather can't make up it's mind if it wants to be beautiful and warm or cold and wet. But I can't stop thinking about the beach and camping and playing outside with the girls!




I couldn't resist making this little dress for Naomi during her nap today. It's white, bright, and ready for spring and summer. I've seen these "pillowcase" dresses at various places for various prices. It was pretty simple to make. I didn't have a pattern or directions but it really wasn't hard to figure out. I didn't use a pillowcase, but I did recycle! I used a twin flat sheet that I've never taken out of the package. Someone gave me two twin flat sheets for a gift once and we don't have a twin bed in our house! So I finally found a use for them.





I have a lot of fabric left over so tomorrow I'll make a matching one for Mary Grace and for the girl's build-a-bears! They'll be too cute!




Leave me some comments to let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Why can't boys clothes be this cute and precious??? I love these little dresses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable! Wish Victoria was still little enough that I could get her to wear these things.

    ReplyDelete